Lots of you will have lovely homes to run back to that are within driving distance, but a few of you might want to stay over nearby. Here are some options for crashing out locally.
You glorious souls are after our own hearts. The camping options are a little distributed, but here they are:
- Highland Pines Campground (map)
- Elora Gorge Conservation Area (map)
- Guelph Lake Conservation Area (map)
I need a bed or I hate the world.
Fair enough. Here are some nearby inns and B&B’s:
- Log Cabin Heaven (B&B) (TripAdvisor)
- 3 Bears (B&B) (TripAdvisor)
- Stonehurst (B&B) (TripAdvisor)
- Van Galis Cafe and Inn (B&B) (TripAdvisor)
- Brew House (Inn) (TripAdvisor)
Sorry, you have to go to Guelph for that.